THE WILLOWS


First planted in 1936 The Willows Vineyard is located on the banks of the North Para River near the village of Light Pass.

This northern Barossa location is distinguished by its cooling gully breezes during vintage, providing slow ripening and a clearer expression of berry and spice flavours in red wines and lifted varietal fruit characters in whites.

The 100 acre Willows Vineyard ranges from deep alluvial soils, ideal for root development and the vigour of Cabernet and Semillon, to red brown loam over clay and tough sandy soils where old Shiraz vines produce premium quality fruit.

Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto